Saturday, February 1, 2014

Snowman

We have lived in Michigan for almost a month now and there is one thing that I have not seen yet, well besides grass. I have yet to see a SNOWMAN!! I don’t know if the kids are just so used to snow that building a snowman is not fun. Or it might be that the temperature here lately has been in the negatives. But today we are getting several more inches of snow and it is 30 degrees so Liam and I went out to build a snowman.


I couldn’t build it on the ground because there was so much snow already on the ground that I would have to make a ginormous snowman for it to even be seen and I was not about to be out there that long. So we made a small one on the picnic table outside our apt building.

        


Liam giggled the whole time. And he would grab snow and hand it to me. I will say he was concerned with why we were leaving perfectly good strawberries on a pile of snow. Didn’t I know you are supposed to eat strawberries not use them as a silly decoration.
    



In the end we had a blast making our snowman and now I can say I have officially seen a snowman in Michigan!! I hope our snowman brings joy to the people coming and going out of our building



No comments:

Post a Comment