Saturday, March 23, 2013

My Life is Way to Funny

I read blogs, well at least the first paragraph of a blog. There are some that I will read all the way through but they have to be funny. So that's when I decided I should start a blog. I'm funny. Actually the truth is that its not that I am funny, but its that funny things always seem to happen to me. I had a friend in college once tell me that the only reason she is my friend is so she can laugh at all the random things that happen to me. Thank you college friend!! I am glad I could give you a laugh at my expence!! Actually I think that all the random crazy things that happen to me is a waste if someone can't get a laugh from it.

I also wanted a place to write down all of my wonderful, and not so wonderful, memories of my son. His nick name is Monkey. His Uncle Bubba (which is also a nick name) gave it to him. He also really loves bananas. We did name him monkey before we knew he liked bananas.



Since I have had my little monkey the Lord has taught me so many lessons in grace and humility and love and..... well I could go on and on. I already have so many stories that I could write (5 1/2 months worth). My goal is to write them as I remember them so they may not be in order. I have a really bad long term memory, I think sometimes my friend Jamie uses that to her advantage!!! Ha ha!!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment